I wish I could fly like a bird,
And achieve whatever I have dreamt.
Tearing the sky and moving forward,
Looking towards my unachieved goals,
I wish I could fly like a bird.
I want to be a part of something,
I want to be a part if everything.
I want to be this, I want to be that.
What I want to be,
Am I sure of that?
But this much I surely know,
I have some dreams, which will glow.
Hoping and wishing are the only things I can do,
Rest…god… I leave it up to u.
This is a wonderful poem I found in one of the newspapers. Very true feelings are described in this poem I feel.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmm nice poem... Says pretty much all that we wish, especially at this stage in life.
Post a Comment