June, July mark the beginning of the new academic year. With a new hope for all the students that yes, atleast this time we can do the things better. There is happiness and same time nervousness of getting into the higher class, which indirectly means more responsibility and studies. But at the same time all are in fact waiting eagerly for this start.
As it is not only the academics beginning, but also the other main things like intercollege matches, drama competitions, and all the other things we are more interested in other than studies(Scholars please excuse). Hardly anyone is worried about whats going on in college as far as all the practicles are being submitted on time.
Here the college has just started and the notice boards are full of notices announcing the upcoming events. Sometimes even the names of the winners of certain events especially the cultural events. Then starts the most amazing time…practises and all…the best time you spend with your team mates. Making strategies, discussing, arguing, fighting sometimes, PJ’s and what not…its total fun.
Ohh...I am missing all these things…as doing MBA you are left with hardly any time for doing all these things and as I am getting updates from my juniors.
Today was the first day of my new college, a new surrounding, new people. It was great being there as the addressing was going on of our new principle, telling all the things we got to do and how hard we have to work for it, and we had the experience in our immediately next lecture which was conducted. Preparing ourselves for to face the real world now. Being responsible for all the things we do now, as the future depends on our this very two crucial years. But being involved in sports since long I just thought that no ways I will refrain myself from playing matches and participating. Off course for that I have to be multitasking which I am, but this time with a bit of extra efforts. “Certainly we are not BCom students any more” was the feeling of most of my friends who were with me in my college for graduation.
Overall it was great to start with MBA course about which I was in a dilemma… But finally I am happy and enjoying and ready to give my best as usual.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
quite touching, n overall very nice.
keep posting:)
Post a Comment