...and another year has passed. The begining of an new year, a new start all because of the wonderful year 2008.
Like we say life changing moments, for me this 2008 has proved to be life changing year. Many things have taken place which has a deep effect on all the things I used to do and that I will be doing.
Starting with my birthday and getting into 20's :P (indeed a very big thing). Followed by my sister's marriage. It was difficult for all of us initially to get adjusted to the fact that she wont be staying with us together anymore. Was used to her presence all the time at home and I never had to bother for anything when she was around at home. But sooner or later it was to happen. I had to be a bit responsible then helping mom and my second elder sister in all the possible ways. As with her marriage there were many other changes that tok place at home too which were totally unexpected and we all are still hoping for things to get better, but still staying happily.
Then the second thing that almost totally changed my life, my career. That was being a graduate and taking admission for MBA(IT). Though very much unwillingly under my sisters pressure I took admission for MBA, but I confess they both always make the right decission for me and I am really happy with my course. After long 5 years I have got along with a whole new lot of sweet friends and getting closer to the older ones. This was the biggest thing happend in 2008 which has totally changed my life.
Next is handball. Say it by luck or what but I was fortunate enough to play states, which I or my teammates had actually not imagined. But things went right and we were roaming for matches and had great fun with my team. Met many pepople and had a great experience overall.
Along with my graduation I had started with my NIIT course which will be getting over in this Jan also helped me a lot in shaping my career path and that too in IT. When I was in 12th I used to hate computers like anything. I was very much into NCC and sports so going into Defence services was fix(well that option is open now too) and I used to hate sitting on 1 place and typing and all. But fortunately in first year my mom nand sister took my admission and very much against my will selected vocational computers as 1 of the subjects and I could'nt change that later. So I had to study for papers and gradually started liking it. So much that I will receive my Microsoft Certificates within a week. lol.
There are many more things that happened, but the above ones are the most important ones. Just like every year this year too was full of ups and downs. Mostly downs, but thats what has made this year so special. Learnt many things and facts about myself and life which I will never be able to forget those.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish you a happy New year !!!
Post a Comment