Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In life we need to realize what we want, and that we never understand unless and until we loose something. We learn so many valuable things from a broken relation, the most important about yourself. May that be your best friend in your school or any one who you trusted the most.
Yes off course it’s sad when due to some reasons there are misunderstandings or unnecessary blocks start building between two people, and finally you part away on some sad note, so much so that you don’t even feel like seeing that person ever in your life again. There are so many grudges, ill feelings, sometimes which you might never forget in your life. But according to me sometime its better to part away when things start getting worst, let it go.
Next time when facing same situation, after meeting a new person, you know what you want and you know what went wrong which you can improve this time and build a better relation.
What made me write this, is that I met one of my school friend today. We were so called best friends in school. We had shared some memorable days together. But soon many things started turning ugly and eventually we stopped talking and never were in contact ever since we left the school. Its almost been more than 6 years now. There were many bitter things that happened between us some of which I don’t even remember all things and I don’t blame anyone for whatever happened, but they made me change. I don’t know how and what…but the grudges I had, infact I still have some, has helped me to be a better person, to make better relations later on. The things that she pointed out about me that time, some were right some were wrong. And so to prove that I was right that time too not to her but to myself, I try doing things in a better way which has helped me to grow, grow in a better way.
Well she is not the only person I had bad relation with but there are many such people. And indeed I have known something new about me each time I had any grudges or bad time with anyone. And yes it’s not the case that I have mingled well again with these people, but somewhere when I see them or think about them I thank all these people as they have indirectly helped me to be a better person than what I was. And I am happy about it. Thanx again.

2 comments:

Akanksha Pawar Kamthe said...

wow...tan never got to relize u have have grown up untill i read this ....dont know what to say more on it ...

stuntman mike said...

i'd say one thing ... that this is the best thing to do .. learn and move on...